The total course duration is two years (from mid-September to mid-July) and it’s developed mostly on Monlau Competición facilities. The distribution of classes and times in the course of competition mechanics is:
• Taught at the premises of Monlau Competición approximately 1600 hours of theory -practice (800h. per academic year).
• Monlau Competición ensures complete formation of students through practical at circuits for those who wish to pursue such practices and those who have demonstrated enough training throughout the course.
• Organized as extracurricular activities, the students make some visits to companies and receive specific seminars (about 60 hours).
The course starts in mid September 2010 and ends in mid-July 2011.
It is possible to choose between these two timings:
• MORNING: from 8:30h. to 13:00h.
• AFTERNOON: from 15:30h. to 20:00h.