1. Minimum age 16 years and maximum of 25 years.
2. Fill in the document “APLICATION FORM” completely including a current passport size photograph.
3. Submit this application at the offices of the centre, personally, by mail, fax or e-mail.
4. When applying the place, paying 200 € as a right of pre-registration. (1)
The selected must enrol the following documentation. (2)
• 2 Photocopies ID. Student
• 1 photocopy of passport. Parents or guardians.
• 1 photo (passport size)
• 1 Social Security card photocopy.
• Photocopy of diploma or official receipt of the last degree approved.
• Pay the remaining € 498 to complete the enrolment fee. (3)
(1) The 200 € pre-registration right, will be paid back only if the student is not admitted,
and for the students admitted, this quantity is on account of payment of tuition.
(2) Photocopies of the documents must be delivered without cutting.
(3) Once informed of the acceptance, the students have 15 days to enrol.
Upon receipt of duly completed applications will be convened by telephone to interested parties to be submitted to the screening test.
This test is crucial for the selection of future students. After evaluating this evidence, under the selection criteria Monlau Competición results will be communicated by telephone to applicants.