“ALL THE PARTS ARE IMPORTANT”
Carlos Camarero explained students of Monlau Competition the entire manufacturing process and the different materials used.
· “Pecco” Bagnaia suffers a fall while battling for second place in the CEV
· “Lory” Baldassarri finished seventh, Maria Herrera finished 16th and Marcos Ramírez 11th, after starring in a big comeback
· Álex Márquez, CEV Champion, can not compete in the race due to an injury suffered on Friday
Students visited the facilities and the racing department of the mark, watching all his achievements and evolutions of motorcycles serie to racing.
After every World Championship race, the Repsol rider all season have writing a comment summarizing what has been that race. Here the mural completely finished.
Javier de Diego told the students of the Master in engineering of competition the intricacies of lubricants and fuels of the Spanish brand
The Team Manager of Estrella Galicia 0.0 reports on the first season of the new World Moto3 project.
Productive and fun day where students of Mechanics of Competition (motoring) of Monlau Competition have been present the Rally Costa Dorada.
• The rider CatalunyaCaixa Repsol is imposed in the last Grand Prix of Valencia after leaving last and recover 32 positions
• The Cervera rider, Moto2 World Champion, complete an historical cycle of two seasons in the intermediate category
• The rider of the Team Estrella Galicia 0.0 is the best rookie of the new Moto3 category
• His teammate, Miguel Oliveira can not finish the race after being knocked down by another pilot and Álex Márquez suffered a fall when leading the race